Dear Mueri Customers,
We know and understand that Mike and Lou Anne have invested and cared for you and your family over their 40 years in business. We are grateful, honored, and humbled that they have entrusted us to help continue that same level of care and concern for you. We're excited you're here and we'll do all we can to continue to offer the hometown care you've come to appreciate from them.
If all goes according to plan, your prescription files and records will be transferred electronically to us over the last weekend of October and our goal is to have the ability to begin filling your prescriptions on Monday, October 31st. While we are working hard with Mueri’s to ensure the most seamless transition possible, we also acknowledge that there will most likely be a few bumps along the way as we find a new rhythm. Here are a few ways you can help us make that transition as smooth as possible for you.
Do continue to support Mueri’s through October 28th for your prescription needs!
Do contact us 3-5 days before you run out of your current prescriptions – we may need extra time to order in your medication or contact the doctor for refills. If we have a longer advance notice of what you need these first few months, it will help us troubleshoot, if needed, before you come in to pick-up your prescriptions.
Do bring your current prescription insurance cards for your first pick-up or anytime your insurance changes.
Do allow for some additional time for your first pick-up to ensure your profile with us is complete.
Do plan to give us prescription names and strengths for first fills. (We do not anticipate that your RX numbers from Mueri Drug will transfer into our system.)
Do continue to support the Mueri’s through their gift store, which will be in the same location, but reopening under the name of Blue Bench Gifts & Decor beginning November 6!
Do not hesitate to visit with us about any questions or concerns you may have. Our desire is for you to experience the same great level of care you have received from Mueri Drug.
Do not contact your doctor’s office for refill requests. Since we will have your files transferred here, we will submit those refill requests just as Mike did. When you have a new prescription given to you, you can ask them to send it to Pac N Save.
A few other details that you may find helpful:
Monday-Friday 9a.m.-6p.m. • Saturday 9a.m.-5p.m. • Sunday Closed
To Request a Refill
• Call us at 402-643-2918.
• Leave us a message on the phone - please include your name, a return phone number, and the medications you need refilled. Remember, your prescription numbers will not transfer, until you have a new RX # from us, we will need to know the name and strength of your medication(s) when you request them.
• Utilize the refill request on our website: www.pacnsaverx.com
• Download the app ‘PocketRX’ from the Google or Apple Stores. You’ll need to select our pharmacy, set up a profile the first time you use it, then it will store your prescription information for subsequent uses.
• Drop off your prescriptions in person (we will add you the current ‘queue’ of prescriptions currently in progress).
• If the pharmacy is closed but the grocery store is open, there is a prescription drop-box in front of the pharmacy pick-up window that can be utilized. We check it each morning and add it to the morning queue.